Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Haircolor | Creating a Wearable Fuchsia Bob PLUS Enter Wella Professionals Trendvision 2012





Femme Fatale

With vibrant, contrasting colors and a sassy, sharp cut, what’s not to love about this look from Wella Professionals Trendvision Collection? If your client is a strong-willed woman with her own definitive style, this could be the perfect look for her this season. To create the color, begin by taking a horseshoe-shaped section around the head and clip it away. Apply Wella Koleston Perfect 4/0 to the underneath section. Next, make a deep zig zag parting throughout the top section of the head, creating four-five triangle-shaped sections. On each section, apply Koleston Perfect 44/65 and Koleston Perfect 66/46 + 0/66 in foils in each section, alternating the formulas as desired. Separate with foil as needed. Now learn the cut to complement this color!



More Haircolor:
Long Lavender Layers Cut and Color
Multi-Tonal Blonde Color How-To
How To Enter Wella Trendvision 2012
VIDEO: A Glimpse at Sassoon’s Fall Collection
BTC Bookstore Pick: Sassoon ABC Color DVD/Book

Upcoming Webinars:
Wed April 4: Bio Ionic Learn How To Make
Blow Outs Your Hottest Service

Tues April 10: Sam Villa Natural Curls: Tips, Tricks and Solutions
Mon April 16: TIGI Creative Color Made Simple


SUBSCRIBE NOW!


• Missed a Tip? Catch Up Here!
Shop the Online Catalog!
Become a free member of behindthechair.com
Search Shows and Events
Post a job. Find a Job.
View Step-By-Steps
Follow us on Facebook
SHOP THE BEST EDUCATIONAL STORE









That's What She Said!
Wednesday's “That’s What She Said” Moment
So I finished a roller set on my weekly 80-something client at school. I took her to the front desk to check out and while we waited, she grabbed my shirt and pulled it down! I assumed she was trying to read the tattoo I have on my chest, so I told her what it said. She calmly looked at me and said, "Oh, I wasn't looking at your tattoo, I was looking at your boobs." I turned every shade of red and everyone standing at the desk looked at us with their mouths wide open.

Tanielle Harrell
BTC Facebook Fan


Have a “That’s What She Said” moment to share?
Get it published! Click Here





Hair News Network

No comments:

Post a Comment