As summer is winding down and the kids are heading back to school, this is the time for Mom's to use the AirCut on their own little clients! Kids can get a great haircut from mom just in time for school pictures without mom having to make an appointment with the barber.
10 Reasons to Use an AirCut Haircutter
- With the average haircut costing $21*, it takes less than five haircuts for the AirCut haircutter to pay for itself at the introductory $99 price.
- Using the AirCut haircutter is a huge timesaver – cut your hair when you want, where you want.
- The AirCut haircutter lets you easily maintain the exact hair style you want – Do you think celebrities only get their hair cut every four weeks?
- It's so convenient; you can give yourself a trim or a haircut more often so you always look your best.
- Kids love getting their hair cut with the AirCut haircutter.
- Have to travel, but forget to get a haircut? No problem, the AirCut haircutter easily fits in a suitcase.
- Because of the powerful suction, no itchy hair gets on your neck or clothes.
- No more awkward conversations with a disinterested barber.
- You'll never have to sweep hair clippings off the floor or find hairs days later around the sink.
- No more getting your hair cut shorter than you want just so "it lasts." Same haircut everytime.
* According to American Salon magazine
Click here to visit AirCut.com, the money-saving way to cut your own hair quickly and with no mess in the comfort of your own home!
Hair News Network