Saturday, April 9, 2011

Artego Balayage Bleach


Artego Balayage Bleach



Professional Balayage Bleach
Used for the following techniques:

  • Balayage
  • BalayColor
  • Balayage with Lowlights
  • Balayage Tease
  • Balayage Mohawk
Better because:
  • Lifts hair lighter and quicker
  • Does not puff or bleed
  • Mixes to the right texture
  • Applies evenly throughout the hair
  • Best lightener for beginners and experienced hairdressers




BBleach
IC Program Guide

Artego Balayage Bleach Video

Artego USA

HairNewsNetwork

2 comments:

  1. Artego Balayage Paste is by far the best out there. I have worked with many different bleaching products but to be able to create beautiful Balayage and Ombre without cotton and cellophane is incredible! I do several Balayage a week and what use to take me an hr is now about 20 min!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Artego bleach and the hair color for about 4 years I love working with it.
    Martin Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete