Monday, October 8, 2012

Carrie Underwood Loves Her Country Music As Much As Her Big Hair!



Carrie Underwood loves her country music and still appreciates her style roots.

When asked by People about the familiar saying, “The higher the hair, the closer to God,” she smiled. “It makes me laugh, but it really is southern humor. We country folk, we like our big hair. I am certainly no exception.”

Although she frequently wears her hair in more toned-down styles, the country crooner admitted, “I just feel like … maybe it makes the rest of me look smaller. I’m not sure of my reasoning, but that’s the number-one thing I do, when someone fixes my hair, I put my fingers in it and make it look bigger.”

One can’t help but think of “Steel Magnolias” when Carrie says, “I mean for me, it was all about country women. They like sparkles, they like big hair and they wear big hair. That was gorgeous to me and it still is.”
She may now have a stylist to help her in the fashion department, she notes, “We work together. She wants me to feel awesome and it’s more about not worrying about what other people have to say after the fact.”

Count us in! Big hair rocks!

Pink Celebrity

Hair News Network

No comments:

Post a Comment