Monday, October 17, 2011

Ted Gibson ~ Academy at Sea

Header
 
Education, Adventure,
Entertainment & Practical Application
A Voyage of Transformation
S
ails March 23 - 26, 2012!
There are moments in our lives that help
define and shape us, personally and professionally…
This is one of those moments!

TedPresenting the Ted Gibson Academy at Sea… An educational voyage and an opportunity to discover the passion, creativity and drive that will increase your personal income as a direct result of what you learn at this unprecedented event!

Join Ted Gibson, Jason Backe and some very special guests onboard Royal Caribbean’s Majesty of the Sea’s for a 4- day, 3-night adventure that is part education, part fun & excitement plus 100% transformational!

NOW is the time to invest in YOU and join the inner circle of prestige, celebrity and an appointment list that is the envy of the industry. The recognized continuing education you receive will not only increase your abilities and scope of services, it will provide invaluable personal, financial and industry information that will transform your life!!

Take a look at our cruise highlights!
  • 4 days 3 Nights aboard Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas
  • Visit Nassau, Bahamas and the private island of CocoCay
  • Bon Voyage Reception With Ted
  • Nightly dinner with Ted and New Friends
  • Certified Continuing Education Credit
  • Mini-Trade Show With Sponsors
  • Daily Meditation/Yoga With Ted
  • Daily Academy General Sessions
  • Breakouts With Ted and Jason
  • Saturday Night Theme Party With Guest DJ
  • Sunday Night Farewell Bash With Surprise Musical Guest!
  • Follow Up Conference Call With Ted After The Cruise
  • Souvenir Photo With Ted
    Plus Many Other Surprises To Be Announced!!
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE!!
EARLY-BIRD RESERVATIONS ARE OPEN...
booknow
Save over $220 per person...BOOK TODAY!
*Prices increase after November 12, 2011

Hair News Network

1 comment:

  1. This is for Ted Gibson with his Academy at Sea. I Booked the Academy at Sea! I bought my airfare from NYC to Miami because I got confirmation from his web site that I would be attending. I do not even get a phone call or a email from his people . I find out that he has cancelled the cruise thru his Academy at Sea website after speaking to his producer a few days ago that it was a go. I took off from work bought my ticket and who is going to compensate me and my partner for our airfare??? This has been the most unprofessional experience I have had to deal with. If this is what Ted Gibson is all about then i'd rather not have my time wasted like it has just been for the past few months dealing with incompetent people. I sent emails, no response! Talk to the so called "producer", clueless. This was wrong and someone should pay for my tickets and time!!! Thats the amazing Ted Gibson.. Thanks oh and I will be reporting this to the BBB

    ReplyDelete