What are you going to do different in 2012?
It's a new year, and a new start. It's a time when we can dream big and set our sights on how we want our business to look one year from now. So what are you going to do differently in 2012 to make it your best year ever? Unless your long-term vision is for your business to look exactly like it does right now, you need to start doing things differently. It's time for new ideas, new systems and a new future for you, your team and your business. Strategies can help you get there with the most respected business seminars in the beauty industry.
Get engaged - Get re-energized - Get to work!
|Extraordinary Guest Services - February 5 - 6, 2012 - Centerbrook, CT|
This two-day seminar will inspire guest services staff to focus on efficient booking, up-selling, customer satisfaction and productivity. Your guest services staff are the first and last point of contact for every client visit. They have an immense responsibility over the success of your business. Give them the tools they need to succeed!
Tuition: $575 per person
|Get Found Online! - February 26-27, 2012 - Austin, TX |
Whether you're an experienced social networker, or starting from scratch, this hands-on workshop will introduce you to a wide array of tools and techniques that will help you get the most out of your online and social media efforts, while streamlining your processes. The result? Your business becomes more visible, bringing new customers to your door and helping to retain loyal clients!
Tuition: $299 per person
Since 1993, the Strategies Incubator has been the most advanced management development seminar for salons, spas and medspas.
- Stop flying financially blind. If you can't understand the "story" your financial reports are telling you and/or you don't have a cash-flow plan, it's time to learn.
- If your service payroll percent is over 30% - 35%, it's too high. If you think it's scary addressing pay - the alternative is even worse.
- Be a no-compromise leader. Be accountable. Hold everyone to task.
- Make everyone responsible for every hour available for sale. Cross sell, up sell, refer waiting list clients to competent team members. Unsold hours in any column on the appointment book hurts everyone.
- You'll learn all this and more at the Incubator. It's easier than you think!
Tuition: $1,595 for single attendee
$2,195 for two attendees
$695 each additional
Hair News Network
Post a Comment